By the time I was nine years old, I was regularly taking a tape measure to my room and devising schemes to organize its contents in a way that maximized accessibility, convenience, and space. You could say I was born with a natural affinity for organization!
Not everyone is born this way, and that’s why I started my Professional Organizing business in 2012 to help others reach their potential by decluttering and organizing their homes. I am always learning, and my commitment to my business is clear – I am one of less than 10% of organizers who have attained their Certified Professional Organizer credential, among my many other certifications!
Ultimately, my goal is to enhance your life and save you money by reducing the anxiety, time, and expense of your cluttered environment.
Let’s create the home you deserve!
- NAPO – Certified Professional Organizer (CPO®) March 2018
- The International Coaching Federation – Associate Certified Coach (ACC™) February 2018
- Coach Approach for Organizers – Certified Organizer Coach (COC®) August 2017
- ICD – CD Specialist Certificate earned June 2013
- ICD – ADD Specialist Certificate earned October 2013
- ICD – Hoarding Specialist earned January 2014
- ICD – Aging Specialist earned October 2014
- ICD – Certificate of Study in Chronic Disorganization earned May 2013
- ICD – Certificate of Study in Basic ADD Issues with the CD Client earned May 2013
- ICD – Certificate of Study in Basic Hoarding Issues with the CD Client earned August 2013
- ICD – Certificate of Study in Life Transitions earned February 2014
- ICD – Certificate of Study in Time Management and Productivity earned February 2014
- ICD – Certificate of Study in Understanding the Needs of Aging CD Clients earned February 2014
- ICD – Certificate of Study in Basis Mental Health Conditions & Challenges Affecting the CD Client earned Feb. 2014