By the time I was nine years old, I regularly took my tape measure to my room, devising schemes to organize its contents in an arrangement maximizing accessibility, convenience, and space. I fall into the tiny percentage of people born with a natural affinity for organization.
The journey of Professional Organizing has lead me to a fulfilling career of helping others reach their potential. I stand out as one of the few organizers who have earned the credential of Certified Professional Organizer® (less than 10% of organizers have attained their CPO). Since I started my business in 2012, I have been saving clients money through clever decluttering methods and paper organization.
Ultimately, my goal is to enhance your life by reducing the anxiety, wasted time, and expense of your cluttered environment.
Let’s create the home you deserve!
- NAPO – Certified Professional Organizer (CPO®) March 2018
- The International Coaching Federation – Associate Certified Coach (ACC™) February 2018
- Coach Approach for Organizers – Certified Organizer Coach (COC®) August 2017
- ICD – CD Specialist Certificate earned June 2013
- ICD – ADD Specialist Certificate earned October 2013
- ICD – Hoarding Specialist earned January 2014
- ICD – Aging Specialist earned October 2014
- ICD – Certificate of Study in Chronic Disorganization earned May 2013
- ICD – Certificate of Study in Basic ADD Issues with the CD Client earned May 2013
- ICD – Certificate of Study in Basic Hoarding Issues with the CD Client earned August 2013
- ICD – Certificate of Study in Life Transitions earned February 2014
- ICD – Certificate of Study in Time Management and Productivity earned February 2014
- ICD – Certificate of Study in Understanding the Needs of Aging CD Clients earned February 2014
- ICD – Certificate of Study in Basis Mental Health Conditions & Challenges Affecting the CD Client earned Feb. 2014